Moria doesn’t exist anymore. In its remnants the non-existent European solidarity is smouldering, the dead-end policy of turning the Greek islands into hellholes is smouldering. The racism and xenophobia that Greek government and the conservative local actors of the local authorities have skillfully cultivated are simmering.
Only one thing is certain; that the continual victims are the damned of the earth, the war refugees, the economic refugees.
"Solidarity for All" along with the solidarity grassroots, the men and women of solidarity, are once again, present.
From Monday 14/09/20, we are launching a solidarity campaign for the homeless, the hungry and the thirsty of Moria. We turn to Greece and Europe for support. We resist the fascism, xenophobia and the climate of repression that the Greek government wants to impose.
• Children's shoes (No. 16-34)
• Shampoos and baby body creams
• Sleeping bags in good condition
The specific list is based on the needs and in consultation with the support groups and solidarity grassroots in Lesvos.
Anyone who would like to make a donation, the account number of "Solidarity for All" is:
IBAN: GR35 0110 0400 0000 0400 1832 882
Name of Beneficiary: TAMEIO STIRIKSIS PROTOVOULION & DOMON KOINONIKIS ALLILEGYIS (SUPPORT FUND FOR SOLIDARITY INITIATIVES AND GRASSROOTS)
• Municipality of Chalandri-Youth Center
• Solidarity Network “Praxis” – Ag. Dimitrios
• “Solidarity to All” Pireaus
• Solidarity of N. Kosmos
• Solidarity for All in Nikaia
• Social Clinic of Peristeri
• Social Solidarity Network of Artemis Spata
• Labor Center of Corinth
• Solidarity Initiative of Magnesia